Sunday, October 13, 2013

Twelve years on…

20120907_115431_G12_IMG_1809
We don’t have a lot of money at the moment for expensive gifts (traditional is apparently silk/linen, modern is pearls) for our 12th anniversary. This year I made something for David—a slideshow.  Normally he’s in charge of all things photo/slideshow oriented, but I wanted to try my hand at a little visual love letter. This one is a little bit goofy, a little bit sappy, and hopefully conveys some of the fun we had this year.  
Happy 12th Anniversary!
There are a lot of people whose marriage wouldn't survive this kind of togetherness, but I believe that ours is stronger for it. This 12th year has often been challenging, but David embraced all the challenges with all his good nature and more joy than I'd seen in many years. I could have never dreamed what our life would end up being on our wedding day. And I certainly couldn’t be more delighted in the surprise it continues to be. Happy Anniversary honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment